The 2010 GLAAD Media Awards in Advertising winners have been announced:
- Outstanding TV Campaign – LGBT Market: Levi’s Gay History Month/Logo Leaders Campaign (Levi Strauss & Co.)
- Outstanding Print Campaign – Mainstream Market: America’s Top Couple (K-Y Brand)
- Outstanding Print Campaign – LGBT Market: Works in Progress (Progressive Insurance)
- Outstanding Interactive Campaign: The Advocate Money Minute Presented by Wells Fargo (Wells Fargo)
- Outstanding Social Marketing Campaign: SAGECAP: The Caregiver’s Caregiver (SAGE)
Additionally, American Airlines was awarded the Corporate Responsibility Award for 2010.
All of the winning and nominated creative can be viewed here. Congratulations to all the winners!